Monday, 2 April 2012

Can't believe it's over....

Well as my final post for this blog I am a bit bummed.  This class has provided me with a lot of thought provoking questions and insight.  I am glad that the class is based more on lecture than the text book, I think that it makes the learning more real and gives more opportunity for interactions with the class and teacher. 

I was surprised at how much the class gave me guidance and/or advice to what was and is going on in my life.  Different questions like what is the most important thing in your life right now....talking about the ABC reports...learning new studying tips. 

Looking back at what I thought I would learn and what I thought educational psychology would be about I never would have thought it would be this interesting and real to the classroom.  I am amazed at how so many topics are tied together.  I hope that the students in our class have paid attention to what has been going on because we will use all of this in our own classrooms one day.
Typing out my feelings and thoughts is a lot harder for me than I thought it was going to be.  I don't think I will become an author anytime soon! 

If people are really paying attention they would realized that you have given out a lot of teaching tips, valuable ideas and real life knowledge.  I like how you talk about approaching students even when their attempt to answer a question was incorrect.  I really enjoyed your politeness and how you pay attention to the students in your class...

Realizing that sometimes I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to talking/typing my thoughts and ideas out..I'll start on one topic and some how ramble on not keeping the theme very well.  I also tend to edit and revise a lot.  Worrying about grammar but still trying to sound how I would if I were chatting with someone about the topics.  Trying to let go and post and not go back and keep revising...

Wondering if I were to go back and read this what I would think once I am teaching...am I typing with rose colored glasses on..wondering if I am successful with this program enough to actually be teacher...I hope I don't look back and think Oh my gosh Sasha what were you thinking when you typed this out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment